This is one of my favorite recipes ever! I forgot about it for a couple months actually. I absolutely love bok choy (ask anyone who knows me). I have nothing else to say about dinner tonight other than it was great after a hard day at work.
- 1 leek
- 1 bunch green onions
- couple handfuls of bok choy (preferably baby) and spinach
- sesame oil or olive oil
- tamari sauce
- 6 mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of unsalted peanuts
- Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 4 cloves garlic
- Heat sesame oil, chopped leeks, and stems of bok choy in pan.
- After they soften a bit, add mushrooms, green onion, garlic, and peanuts.
- When you think you have 2 minutes to go, add in the leafy part of the bok choy and spinach.
- Season with tamari sauce and Braggs Liquid Aminos. Serve over cous cous, brown rice, or quinoa.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, help us produce more of them! We put a lot of work into bringing you the best content possible. Learn how you can support our blog here, without spending a dime!