I was browsing some food blogs and came across Say Yes to Salad. I found the recipe for Edamame Lemon Salad and had to try it immediately. This is my second time making it (I didn’t take a picture the first time). I even made a salad-to-go for work tomorrow. It’s super healthy and loaded with spinach and protein. This salad makes me HAPPY after cleaning and running a few miles.
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- ½ cup edamame beans
- 1 green onion
- small handful of diced tofu
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- dash of salt and pepper
- small pinch of sugar (I used Stevia)
- lemon juice of ½ lemon
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Thaw out edamame (if frozen) by boiling for a couple of minutes.
- Chop up the spinach and green onion and put in bowl.
- Saute the tofu for a few minutes with sesame oil and a hearty sprinkle of paprika.
- Combine together!
- For the dressing… combine rice vinegar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, sugar, lemon, garlic, and mix!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, help us produce more of them! We put a lot of work into bringing you the best content possible. Learn how you can support our blog here, without spending a dime!